Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year

So, that's it. 2008 is finished. Nothing to say really, it's just a supposedly big thing. New years resolutions for me are to be more positive, and not to object stupidly anymore. Not too happy really, rolling in the new year with a sore throat, a pulled gluteus medius, and not having seen or talked to anyone or skated in 2 weeks. Sound like nothing, but I hate it all the same. Not being able to get hold of people is so shit, especially when the reason is that they're out, and you want to talk to them because you can't go out and haven't done for weeks. Plus skating doesn't get me as stoked as it used to, and I don't like that at all. It's hard to be positive when how your feeling is anything but positive, so I guess that new years resolution is going to be harder to keep than originally anticipated.