Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunday 29th March

As I haven't posted any rubbish recently, I thought I'd post some rubbish:
Coco/ Houdini

DIY Death x weed x Rollersnakes colab.

Macbeth essay deadline countdown. This thing has dictated how long I have left to live. And it'll all be over on Friday 3rd April. 1 paragraph to do, everyone else is a while behind me. Hopeful is the word!

Over the past 2 days I have:

  • Won a quid in a bet on what whether the person that plays Abby in Primeval is the same actor as the last 2 series. She was, of course.
  • Won a water polo tournament by winning every match and fully pasting the team I used to play for 9-1 in the final. Yes!
  • Earnt a fiver
  • Nicked an album and 4 songs of Dad's iTunes
  • Regretted not skating in the wonderful sun (summer is going to be so good!)
  • Sent off 3 work experience letters to BBC Radio Nottingham, BBC East Midlands Today and the Grantham Journal. Got to get one, surely! Methinks the latter, they have no quality filter on their work, why should they on work experience requests!
  • Been told off for wearing a pair of battered old Nike SBs as slippers, they ruin the carpet because they're heavier than slippers apparently. They're vulcanised?!