Saturday 29 November 2008

Crap Weekend

I'm not at the Miniramp Champs in Skeg this weekend, because I don't have the funds to go to that and next weekend for Tom Winter's birthday, so I'm stuck at home doing jobs and watching Youtube videos of Bacon Skateboards (have a look, they're really good!). Also, I've made myself (not) very popular on the Sidewalk forum. From what I can see started with me saying I didn't like most of the people that went to Brandon's birthday, and it snowballed from there. So I have to be nice about everyone on there from now on. And my parka's ripped a bit, and Story's closing down before I'm going to have enough cash that will actually be enough to help them. But the silver lining of staying at home is that I'm not going to get nailed for homework, and I'm getting money for jobs. As for everyone hating me on the forum, I'm working on that. As Wayoutskates responded to Blackysrob when he said "I'm new on the forum. STOKED!", "Give it a week."

Post of the day 8: Nick Powley has a blog! - www.shitknees.blogspot.com

And I found this on it, pure genius!:

null - Watch more free videos